Search This Blog

20.5.12

Cream cheese package into pretty gift box

       Since carrying twins during the 36th week of pregnancy isn't the easiest and most pleasant thing in the world, I am at home most of the time laying on the couch and surfing on the Internet, so basically doing nothing :-) Occasionally I manage to become a little crafty like today that I made this gift box out of garbage as usual:





     You  will need a package of cream cheese like this one:






     Some gift wrapping paper (I always keep the paper of the gifts I receive..) :

 



    Cut two circular pieces the size of the box and two long stripes so that they fit on top- bottom and around the box :




    Glue them on the box using paper glue:
 


   For the inner decoration I used some red lining, paper glue and a stapler :


Ok, not so perfect...



   Since it's my mum's birthday and I had made this necklace out of beads I bought a long time ago.. :


 

   She gets the gift in the gift box :-)))

For the finishing touch use some ribbon, red would be great too!



     Happy Birthday mama!



1 comment:

I would be happy to read your opinion and new ideas!